Coming to terms with ageing is often difficult. Some see retirement as no longer contributing to society, being robbed of your identity or being forced into idleness. Charles believes that retirement is terrible for you, whilst old age should be “stupendous and exciting”.
Charles has never stopped reinventing himself.
- He started competitive age-group rowing at 63
- He took up body building at 87
- He began sprinting at the age of 95
- He has British records for 60m Indoor, 100m outdoor, 200m Outdoor and Long Jump
- He is a two-time World Record holder for his age group in sprinting
- He is a 4-time World Fitness Champion
- He has won a staggering 40 Gold Medals for World Masters Rowing
He is truly amazing with high levels of resilience…..so how does he do it? We just had to share some of his secrets with you as he talks about building muscle strength, mass and power.
Be inspired on his website www.charleseugster.net
Check out Charles Eugster’s NEW book:
“Age is just a number”
If you would like to be notified of our next podcast please subscribe below: